SCHEDULE A DAY.
- “For the first time, we’ve got a program that will be able to be adapted to our needs for our district and help our teachers meet the needs of our ELL students.”Debra EstesCoordinator ESOL/Migrant Services - Manatee County Public Schools
- “The LPAC representatives on the campuses were quite nervous but now they’re so excited! This program has saved our reps so much time. I can’t wait for EOY’s!”Melissa HernandezDirector of Bilingual/ESL Programs - Lubbock ISD
- “We were fortunate to find Project ELL because the other program we looked at was so cost prohibitive, that all of our educators would not have been allowed access that needed it, which isn’t a very feasible format for impacting student growth in the classroom.”Stephany MooreFederal Programs Instructional Coach - Rio Rancho Public Schools
- “Project ELL has worked closely with our technology department in the implementation phase. We are please with the program and anticipate continuing with Project ELL.”Dr. Sheila GuzmanDirector Bilingual/ESL Program - Elgin ISD
- “I was expecting something brutal but it was actually pretty easy.”Teacher at Rio Rancho HS - Rio Rancho Public Schools
- “The system is so user friendly and easy to use!”Bilingual AideSouth San Antonio ISD