JOIN OUR TEAM.
Project ELL is always looking to expand our team with great individuals. Please see the open opportunities below or submit resume and let us know what you’re looking for. Maybe we don’t realize we are missing YOU.
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
Coordinate and schedule presentations for potential district client partners, including the following:
- Schedule presentations via phone & email
- General office management duties
- Provide basic customer support
- Sales Support
- Bilingual preferred
- Strong telephone & email communication skills
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
Position based in our Plano headquarters.
This position will work closely with internal and external development teams to build, manage and maintain client import and export packages, generate reports and troubleshoot data issues with customers via phone or online. Provide tier 2 and 3 support for data in cloud based application.
- 1-3 years experience or straight out of college, we can train
- Full time preferred but can do part time
- Salary/hourly pay based on experience
- Certifications in SQL programming, SSIS / BI or related a plus
- College Degree in MIS / CIS or related field preferred but will hire without degree, if enough experience
- Skills: SSIS, C#, T-SQL, (Azure Infrastructure a plus)